FREE SHIPPING On orders over $400.00
Manufacturers Warranty for LED Headlight (8-9751)
UPI offers a NO HASSLE WARRANTY RETURN policy to all our customers. Warranty claims can only be submitted through an authorized UPI Distributor. UPI warranty is not transferable and applies to the original installation and purchase only. In no event shall UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of or connected with the UPI warranty exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied (including any warranty of merchantability or fitness) that extend beyond this warranty. The warranty does not apply to costs associated with the loss of use of the product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, incidental or consequential damages. UPI reserves the right to alter the designs of products without assuming any obligation to modify previously manufactured products and will only replace warrantied products with redesigned products.
Warranty does not apply to merchandise that has been drilled, cut, welded, modified in any way or installed contrary to normal installation and usage. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products. UPI reserves the right to credit returned merchandise at the initial purchase price or at the current selling price, which price ever is lower.
All returns must be authorized by UPI. All return requests must be faxed or e-mailed (email@example.com). A RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be provided. Returns not possessing a valid RMA number are subject to rejection and will be returned to sender at the customerís expense. All customers are encouraged to use the Warranty RMA Claim Form.
Defective Goods / Warranty Return:
UPI offers our customers a No Hassle Warranty Return. Please follow the instructions below for requesting a RMA for defective goods:
1. If any warranty issues occur, simply contact the UPI for RMA number. To make it easy for you we have two acceptable methods for requesting the RMA.
* By e-mail: Truck Division: firstname.lastname@example.org Classic Car/Truck Division: email@example.com
* By fax : Truck Division: (888) 986-5988 Classic Car/Truck Division: (888) 986-6088
* Note: To ensure you receive a timely RMA credit, we cannot accept RMA requests by phone.
2. You will be required to provide the following information:
* Your business name
* Contact name and telephone number (in case we have questions)
* A list of the defective item number and quantity with the nature/reason of the defect
* Special instructions you have for us
* The enclosed fax form may be used for your convenience to request an RMA
3. UPI will review the request to ensure the products are within the stated warranty period.
4. Once we have validated the warranty items, a RMA confirmation, listing the items and cost will be faxed to the customer within 3 business days. UPI will process the credit to your account within 30 days.
Note: There will be no need to return the warranty product to us. However, from time to time, UPI may require some warranty products to be shipped back so we may analyze the cause of the failure. All warranty products that are required to be shipped back will be freight prepaid by UPI.